Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Where Am I?

I guess just about everybody has a G.P.S these days.  I would be lost without mine.  If you don't have one, you don't know what you are missing.  It is hard to believe that little box can guide you just about anywhere.  Simply type in the address and presto!  One night, I was about out of fuel.  I was traveling on an unfamiliar road and had no idea where I could find a gas station.  But thanks to my G.P.S., it guided me to the closest one.  That saved me.  Bailey starts driving in a year.  I will guarantee she will have one in her car!


God is like a G.P.S.  No matter how lost we get or how far off the beaten path we may go, He can instantly guide us back on track.  We may feel that we are just too lost for Him to find us.  Maybe we feel that we have strayed so far away that He doesn't even want to find us.  No way.  There is no place we can go that he won't come after us.  And don't ever think He doesn't want to.  God specializes in saving us.  If you are a long way from "Home", punch in your address into God's G.P.S.  Trust me, He is there even before you get the address typed in.  Our Lord is amazing.  G.P.S. should stand for God Personally Saves.  Amen!


Chronicles 15:2 says, "The Lord is with you.  If you seek Him, you will find Him."


Father, thank-you for saving me from the beaten path.  Your perfect love is demonstrated each time you come to our rescue.  In Jesus name, Amen,

No comments:

Post a Comment