Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rock n Roll Devotions


As you know, I have been busy writing my Rock n Roll Devotions booklet. The booklet will contain 30 Christian devotions based on Pop, Rock, and Country songs from the 50's thru the 80's. As a DJ for the past 22 years, music has been a big part of my life. I am excited about combining the music I love with the lessons I have learned from Christ. I have been offering the booklet free for anybody who desires a copy. If you want the booklet mailed to you, I have asked that you send a dollar to cover the shipping cost. Well, a very sweet lady just sent me a nice donation. And with it, I am able to order more copies of the booklet! So I am now ordering 100 copies and will mail you one if you want it. Just Email me the address where you want it sent, or if you will be picking it up in person and have not informed me, please let me know so I can get an accurate count. But please hurry, as I have already been asked to send out 64 copies. I have worked very hard on this booklet and am proud to share with you what God has shared with me. I will mail the booklets out next Tuesday. My Email address is allenskipper@rocketmail.com and my address is 2612 Creekwood Dr. Dothan, AL 36301. Because of the huge response, I am already making plans for Rock n Roll Devotions part 2! Isn't our Lord and Savior awesome?


Philippians 4:19 says, "My God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."


Father, thank you for allowing me to write this devotion booklet. I ask You to help me send one to everybody You wish. In Jesus name, Amen.

5 comments:

  1. Allen,

    What I had, I sent to you to help you work for God's Glory.
    Thank You for Your D/D, I enjoy and recieve spiritual strength from them each day.
    May God bless You Always,
    Your Friend
    Randall Glass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! God is SO good! Can't wait to get my copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God spoke to me today...This is just the beginning for you.... theres more to come It will be a very long time before the curtain comes down, I cannot wait to read the booklet! Remember I said that! Bless you Allen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ... I think that you do an awesome job in comparing life with the Bible in your devotions.
    Keep up the "God" work ... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so amazing!! God is gonna do some Awesome things through your book, I know!! Many blessings to ya'! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete