Monday, May 24, 2010

Sweet Jesus


I am proud to say that I serve an all-powerful, all-loving God. Not only did He love me enough to send His Son Jesus to save me, but God even loves me enough to take care of me every single minute, even when I don't deserve it. I am proud that God understands me, even if I don't understand myself. I'm proud that God will never abandon me, even when everybody else has. I love God with all my heart. And through my most difficult trials and circumstances, He loves me too. I will never, ever give up striving to please Him, even when I can please nobody else. We are all born to make mistakes, to do incredibly dumb things, and to make a mess of our lives. But God loves us anyway! I completely dedicate my life to Him, even though I make mistakes and will continue to make them. There is no circumstance too big for My God!!! Before you judge others, consider your own faults. God is also there for you, too.


Psalm 119:169 says, "Let my cry come near before thee, O Lord, give me understanding according to thy word."


Father, thank you for loving me. I pray for everyone who is troubled at this hour. Teach us that the only true peace is the peace we find in You. In Jesus name, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! Very true. I am so thankful. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter what we do or who we hurt ... he's there ... for the transgressor as well as the victim. He does not discriminate. We all make stupid decisions in our lives , and that's ok , we learn that way.God knows that I have made mine! He loves us and is there for us no matter what , all he wants is for us to have faith and never give up... trust him... and love him.We can get through anything..... if we believe. Very moving devotion, Allen.

    ReplyDelete