Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christ Is The Answer


We have always heard that Christ is the answer. But what are the questions?

In difficult times, in whom should I trust? It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. (Psalm 118:8)
In difficult times, who is going to help me through my problems? Many are the afflictions of the righteous: But the Lord delivereth him out of them all. (Psalm 34:19)
Who can help me destroy my enemies? I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy. (Luke 10:19)
Who can take away my evil heart? A new heart also will I give you. (Ezekiel 36:26)
When I am feeling anxious, who will come to help me? The Lord will give strength unto His people, the Lord will bless His people with peace. (Psalm 29:11)
To whom should I turn when I am carrying heavy burdens? Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee. (Psalm 55:22)
Where can I get wisdom? If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally. (James 1:5)
Who will provide my needs? My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
What should I do if I am in need of healing? Is any sick among you? The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up. (James 5:14-15)
Where can I find Eternal Life? The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23)

Father, thank you for being the answer to all of our questions. Teach us to depend totally and solely on You. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment