Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Ask For Your Prayers


I had to go and have another MRI today. It showed that my herniated disc is much worse. The entire right side of my body is numb. Tonight, I ask for your prayers. I will have surgery to repair the disc on Thursday. Needless to say, I am scared half to death! I have put it off since last November, but now it is much worse. I ask that every single person reading this devotion say a prayer for me, especially Thursday morning. I believe God will heal me. Through this surgery, I have an opportunity to show my faith and to Glorify Jesus. He healed many people while He was here on earth. I have faith that He will heal me too. But please say a prayer for me!


Psalm 30:2 says, "O Lord my God, I called to you for help, and You healed me."


Father, during this time, I ask you to be with me. Although I am very scared, I do have faith in You. Your Word promises healing. Heal me Lord, and I will be healed indeed. In Jesus name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I have prayed for you and will continue to do so. I am praying for God's peace to overwhelm you and for His healing hand to be upon you.

    By His wounds we are healed.

    ReplyDelete