Friday, April 24, 2009

Church Signs


I think the best devotion can sometimes be a single line. Have you noticed the increase in Christian messages on church signs? I've decided to share a few that I have seen around town. Feel free to Email me some that you have seen. I hope you enjoy!


When the water gets deep, trust in the One who walked on it.

The tomb is empty so you don't have to be.

Stop, drop, and roll will not work in Hell.

Don't fear tomorrow. God is already there.

God expects spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.

Make your eternal reservations now: Smoking or Non-Smoking

It's hard to stumble when you are on your knees.

Caution: Exposure to the SON may prevent burning.

What is missing from ch ch? u r.

Wal Mart is not the only Saving place.

Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out.

Read Revelations. It will scare the HELL out of you.

The Rapture: Separation of Church and State.

God answers knee-mail.

The best vitamin for a Christian is B1.

Sign broken. Message inside.

God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the Called.


Again, I hope you enjoyed these. If you have some good ones you would like to share, my Email address is allenskipper@rocketmail.com.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Al,
    You left a comment on my blog, so i thought i'd drop by and read yours. Nice!
    Meanwhile, the church i'm in just got one of those signs with the changeable letters, so if we have some good messages, i'll send them in.
    david

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drive past a Mennonite church regularly and they have a new sign every few weeks. I sometimes write them down. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something,loves something and has lost something".St Vincent De Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one liners! I have been collecting them for years and you have quite a few I have never seen. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are welcome anytime! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete