Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goodbye My Friend


My friend that I told you about in Friday's devotion has passed away. My heart goes out to her husband, kids, and family. Although I never spoke to her on Friday, I could tell from her Email that she was in turmoil and searching desperately for peace. Janie has finally found the ultimate peace; She is in Jesus' loving arms this very second. Please make sure you tell all your friends and family how much you love them today. If there is any unresolved matter, I encourage you to call or Email them and take care of it right now. Forgive them. Allow them to forgive you. We should all live as if this was our last day. For all we know, it just might be.


Psalm 34:18 says, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."


Father, please take care of Janie and her family. Comfort them in the way that only You can. In Jesus name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to your friend and her family. And to you.

    Thank you for the beautiful message of hope.

    ReplyDelete